Career with JSRA
To start the career with JSRA
- Do you enjoy providing business set up services, compliance services and consulting services to large Indian, global and dynamic midsize clients across a variety of industries/sectors?
- Are you an innovative, confident, strategic, creative professional who likes solving complex corporate laws/taxation/FEMA/ sectoral laws, other serious business issues?
- Do phrases like “Business set up”, “Start-up consultancy”, “Compliance management for Company/LLP”, “Advisory to various sectors and industry” “Accounting”, “Income taxes,” “tax restructuring,” and “Audit and Tax advisory” etc. belongs to your interest?
- If you really feel to build the relationship and to work hard to achieve the business goal as well as consistent in you approach towards completion of work?
- If your answer is “YES” to any of these questions, you should consider a career in “JSRA”
We are hiring currently:
Date of Post: 20.08.2022
- Company Secretary Intern/Trainee:
|Job Summary||Qualification||Experience||Job Description|
|Required CS Intern/Trainee for 21 Month Training .||1. B. Com /M.Com, CS Student
2. Knowledge of Basic Corporate Laws, Drafting and Interpretation of laws
3. Knowledge of Excel word & ppt
|Candidates who have passed CS Executive can apply||Job Type:
21 Month Training (Full-time)
South Delhi, Delhi
Vacancy for CS having 2-4 year of Experience
Name of Firm
|Janmejay Singh Rajput and Associate
|Company Secretary and Legal work|
|Manager /Senior Manager|
|Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi|
|Purpose of the Role – Statutory Compliance, planning, Execution of Client based assignments and tasks|
Roles and Responsibilities
For further details please visit our website www.csjanmejay.com
Qualification and Experience:
|Years of experience||2yr – 3yr|
|Consultancy/ PCS Firm experience||1- 2 yr|
|CTC range||Rs 3.60 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Behavioral and Administrative|
|Achievement Drive||Possesses enthusiasm and desire to meet and exceed objectives, and improve performance.|
|Innovative bent of mind||Questioning conventional approaches, exploring alternatives and responding to challenges with innovative solutions, using intuition, experimentation and fresh perspectives.|
|Initiative||Ability to take prompt action to accomplish objectives.|
|Communication Skills||Effective communicator with exceptional relationship management and analytical skills.|
|Teamwork||Leading and supporting a team to achieve results|
|Decision Making||Take action/ decision, consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.|
|Technical and Functional Skills
Contact our HR on firstname.lastname@example.org by sharing your CV or contact us on +011-41835558
Team JSRA is always looking for smart, dedicated, and enthusiastic people to join JSRA Family. We also provide training
to the CS students as per rules of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Please send your resume/CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org alongwith the other relevant information and we will revert to you if your profile is shortlisted
We look forward to meeting you.
Welcome to Team JSRA